Online Course Production
The Associate Provost for Teaching & Technology provides instructional design and course production services for faculty seeking to develop online Distance Learning courses and programs through the Center for Online Innovation and Production (COIP). COIP's instructional designers work closely with faculty throughout the process to design course content and assessments, enhance student engagement, and coordinate with the video production team to provide professional guidance while creating multimedia assets.
To request COIP's assistance in your course production needs, contact Andy Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Working with COIP
- Targeted Curriculum: We design according to an in-depth needs analysis of your target audience.
- Measurable Learning Outcomes: Our curriculum mapping of learning outcomes to assessments ensures learning and skills can be verified and confirmed.
- Quality: Our courses are aligned with UF Standards & Markers of Excellence.
- Innovation: Our methods and techniques draw from the latest research in the field of online education. The technology we use is cutting-edge and pedagogically sound.
- Award Winning: Our designers and courses are frequently recognized with numerous UF Online Excellence Awards (UF’s highest accolade for online courses) to date.
- Emmy® Nominated: Online Course Production received a 2015 Suncoast Emmy®-nomination for using cutting-edge technology to foster social interactions in an online course.
- Customized Courses: Each course we build is designed to be one-of-a-kind and tailored to a specific audience. We strive to redefine online education as the premier and preferred medium for learning.
- Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs): DCE and COIP constitute UF’s MOOC development team with over 500,000 learners/participants to date from more than 180 countries around the world.