Online Course Production
Online Course Production provides instructional design and course production services for faculty seeking to develop online Distance Learning courses and programs.
- Targeted Curriculum: We design according to an in-depth needs analysis of your target audience.
- Measurable Learning Outcomes: Our curriculum mapping of learning outcomes to assessments ensures learning and skills can be verified and confirmed.
- Quality: Our courses are aligned with UF Standards & Markers of Excellence.
- Innovation: Our methodologies and technologies that support online instruction draw from the latest research in the field of online education. The technology we use is cutting-edge and pedagogically sound.
- Effectiveness of Instruction: Evaluation strategies within Canvas are used to determine the effectiveness of online instruction and are based on both learning analytics and Kirkpatrick’s levels 1 - 4 of evaluation.
- Award Winning: Our designers and courses are frequently recognized with numerous UF Online Excellence Awards (UF’s highest accolade for online courses) to date.
- Emmy® Nominated: Online Course Production received a 2015 Suncoast Emmy®-nomination for using cutting-edge technology to foster social interactions in an online course.
- Customized Courses: Each course we build is designed to be one-of-a-kind and tailored to a specific audience. We strive to redefine online education as the premier and preferred medium for learning.
- Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs): Distance & Continuing Educaion is UF’s MOOC development team with over 500,000 learners/participants to date from more than 180 countries around the world.
- Growth-Minded Program Development: We don’t just design courses, we bring students to you with a personalized plan for growing your online course, certificate, or graduate program.
At the outset of the course production process, our office will work directly with faculty and instructional designers to ensure the online content that is developed is accessible to all students. If you have questions on how to make your course more accessible, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.